A trip to Bakers Mountain Park is an excellent way to use up some of your next break.
It's located in Hickory. If you aren't quite familiar with that name, it's 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Raleigh.
Are you thinking about staying a short drive away? With only 1 accommodation option in the surrounding area, it's a good idea to book your room before it's too late. From Bakers Mountain Park to the Motel 6 Connelly Springs is 5 miles (8 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Bakers Mountain Park
Take advantage of your precious vacation time by stopping by the area's other attractions after you're finished with Bakers Mountain Park:
- Get in touch with the area's cultural scene and buy tickets to see a play at Hickory Community Theatre.
- Shop 'til you drop at Valley Hills Mall, a well-known shopping destination for tourists and locals alike.
- Frye Regional Medical Center is a fantastic place to learn more about the medical sciences. Look on the website and organize a tour.
- Every art piece has an interesting past. At Hickory Museum of Arts, you can look around the exhibits, stop for a few moments of contemplation and find out the stories behind them.
- Science is an indispensable part of our daily lives. Catawba Science Center makes it attainable for everyone.