Book a hotel near Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Griffith Observatory
Griffith Observatory Hotel & Travel Guide
You won't forget when you visited Griffith Observatory, one of the most impressive attractions in this region.
It's just one of the things that makes the city of Los Angeles so renowned.
Occasionally, it's nice to have few decisions to make, but when you're searching for a place to sleep you want multiple options. You'll be pleased to know that there are at least 22 hotels and other accommodations in the vicinity. The Redbury @ Hollywood and Vine, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is an excellent starting point. You might also like to take a look at the W Hollywood, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Hollywood Pensione, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The more you save, the longer your vacation can last! There are some terrific bargains on hotels close by. For instance, you will find the Hollywood Inn Express North 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Hollywood Downtowner is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Relax with a coffee and enjoy a few scrumptious nibbles at Café at the End of the Universe (2800 East Observatory Road, Los Angeles). The fact that it is only 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) from Griffith Observatory means that it's easy to get to when you've finished sightseeing. Stomach still rumbling? Take a look at the menu at Roosevelt Cafe (2650 North Vermont Avenue, Los Angeles,) a well-loved local eatery.
Other Things to Do Near Griffith ObservatoryIf you want to jam as many things as possible into your vacation, here's a sample of what else is going on:
- If you're searching for other ways to occupy your time, find out what major events or gigs are happening at Greek Theatre.
- Bronson Caves is an impressive natural formation that is a popular visiting spot.
- Stimulate your brain by visiting American Film Institute, a hub for some of this region's most innovative thinkers.
- You don't need to be a design or architecture expert to appreciate Pohono Bridge, a leading-edge and striking piece of architecture you should take the time to visit.
- Need some time out from the flurry and fuss of the city streets? Enjoy a serene stroll in Barnsdall Art Park, an idyllic urban sanctuary.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Griffith Observatory? Check out our Griffith Observatory travel guide!