Book a hotel near La Brea Tar Pits, Los Angeles
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near La Brea Tar Pits
La Brea Tar Pits Hotel & Travel Guide
La Brea Tar Pits is a beloved place that attracts droves of globetrotters to the area year after year. Isn't it time to find out what the fuss is about?
You'll find it in Los Angeles, a well-loved city that hosts people from all over the world.
There's a huge range of hotel options within an easy commute of La Brea Tar Pits. Out of 29 candidates you're sure to find something that suits your needs. The SLS Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills and the Sofitel LA at Beverly Hills are well-liked choices that are only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. You may also like to consider the Kimpton Hotel Wilshire, just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Make your travels last longer and book a night at one of the close by bargain hotels. Check out the Beverly Laurel Hotel, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or, you can try the Park Plaza Lodge Hotel, which is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If you’re looking for somewhere elegant to spend a night, look into the handful of high-end establishments close by. Two perennial favorites include The 5200 Wilshire BLVD, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and The 5600 Wilshire BLVD, just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Starbucks is a great choice for a cup of hot coffee or a melt-in-your-mouth snack. It's just a short stroll from La Brea Tar Pits. However, if your stomach's trying to tell you something, you can try The Counter, also in the neighborhood. Don't forget you are on vacation. You're allowed to indulge in a drink or two before heading back to the hotel, and Molly Malone's Irish Pub is just another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near La Brea Tar PitsYou'll be able to check out a wide range of other attractions after your outing to La Brea Tar Pits:
- Attend a performance and see one or two exhibits that are showcased at Craft and Folk Art Museum.
- If you love learning, Wall Project is worth paying a visit to.
- Every piece of artwork at a museum has a fascinating story to tell. At Los Angeles County Museum of Art, you can check out a range of exhibits, stop for a closer look and learn the story behind them.
- If you love learning new things, A+D Architecture and Design Museum might be worth a visit.
- Whether you're passionate about transport or simply fond of great museums, Petersen Automotive Museum is a worthwhile excursion.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in La Brea Tar Pits? Check out our La Brea Tar Pits travel guide!