Book a hotel near Loyola Marymount University, Westchester
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Loyola Marymount University
Loyola Marymount University Hotel & Travel Guide
Discover the events, people and places that have influenced the region at Loyola Marymount University, one of the most well-known historical sights.
It's just one of the many things to explore in the fantastic city of Los Angeles.
If you're traveling all the way to Loyola Marymount University, you should probably find a room nearby. There are as many as 9 hotels and other accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Inn at Playa del Rey and the Hotel MDR Marina del Rey - a DoubleTree by Hilton are well-liked choices, found 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
The area's economical accommodations offer everything you need at a price you'll appreciate. You might like to make some inquiries at the Hotel California and the Bayside Hotel.
Kick back and relax in style at the Playa Villa Mansion, the lone first-class hotel in the area. It's conveniently located, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Once you've taken a good look at Loyola Marymount University, take a short walk to Starbucks and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the comfy surroundings. If your hunger's not going to be satisfied that easily, browse the menu at Crimson Lion, a popular eatery close by. Keep walking and spend the final hours of the day trying out the beer and wine at Chiringuito ALMALU.
Other Things to Do Near Loyola Marymount UniversityIf you have enough time, have a look at what else is available in the area:
- Browsing at Bristol Farms is a fun way to blend in with the locals.
- Marina del Rey Visitors Center will provide all the information you need to ensure you don't waste any time during your stay.
- Do you need a break from the hectic pace of modern life? Head to Burton W. Chace Park, a green urban oasis.
- Make sure you leave some space in your backpack or suitcase if you plan to shop at Fisherman's Village.
- Spend a couple of hours shopping at Marina Marketplace, where you can buy almost anything you want, from the latest fashion pieces, to souvenirs and general supplies.