Book a hotel near Pepperdine University, Los Angeles
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pepperdine University
Pepperdine University Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly need to add Pepperdine University to your list of must-see attractions. There's a good reason that it is visited by fellow travelers from far and wide.
It's situated in Malibu. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it is 350 miles (563 kilometers) from the state capital of Sacramento.
Put your feet up and chill out after a day visiting Pepperdine University. There are 7 possible accommodations that are within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Malibu Beach Inn and Malibu Big Rock Chick Villa should give you some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the most budget-friendly accommodation solution in town, the M Malibu is a great choice for thrifty travelers.
You’ll be dazzled by the splendid facilities at the high-end hotels a quick drive away. To avoid being let down, it's wise to book well in advance. Try the Calabasas Taormina Estate and Malibu Panoramic Beach House.
Just 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away, Jamba Juice (24255 Pacific Hwy, Malibu) is just the destination to have a relaxing meal following an action-packed day.
Other Things to Do Near Pepperdine UniversityIf you would like to cram as much as possible into your itinerary, here's a sample of what else is happening:
- There's nothing quite like the relaxation you feel lying by the water. Set aside some time and savor seeing the sun reflect on the waves at Surfrider Beach.
- Looking for some inner peace? Make plans to visit Serra Retreat, a local house of worship.
- There's really nothing else like the peace of mind you'll get from sitting beside the water. Take some time out and savor watching the sun reflect on the glistening water at Malibu Lagoon State Beach.
- Malibu Pier is the perfect platform to watch the world pass by. Enjoy some bird watching, admire the serene sight of any passing boats or just enjoy the magnificent views.
- Go on an expedition surrounded by nature's beauty at Sostomo Trail, a well-known trail.