Book a hotel near Malibu Lagoon State Beach, Los Angeles
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Malibu Lagoon State Beach
Malibu Lagoon State Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be grateful you added Malibu Lagoon State Beach to your travel itinerary.
Malibu, where it is located, lies 350 miles (563 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Thinking about where you can rest your head? You'll find 3 nearby hotels where you can enjoy a great night's sleep. You might enjoy the Malibu Beach Inn and The M Malibu. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Malibu Lagoon State Beach.
You will surely be inspired by the luxurious accommodation and services at the handful of upmarket hotels a quick drive away. The Malibu Big Rock Chick Villa and Calabasas Taormina Estate are perfect choices worth considering.
You'll hear the locals say that Marmalade Cafe Malibu (3894 Cross Creek Road, Malibu), is just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and is a favorite place to take a coffee and consider the day ahead. A short walk of 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) will deliver you to Malibu burger company (23359 Pacific Coast Highway #3874A, Malibu), which has heartier meals.
Other Things to Do Near Malibu Lagoon State BeachOnce you're finished at Malibu Lagoon State Beach, be sure not to neglect the region's other sights:
- Malibu Pier is the perfect platform to witness the world go by. Look out for bird life, admire the sight of passing boats bobbing in the water or just enjoy the view.
- Looking to find some peace? Bring your beach towel to Surfrider Beach and listen to the songs of the seabirds.
- Stop by Serra Retreat. Even though this local place of worship is frequently visited by tourists, you need to find out the touring hours if you think you'd like to spend time inside the building.
- Regardless of your scholarly background, a guided tour around the lively campus of Pepperdine University will make you wish you and your friends were heading to the lecture hall.
- Go for a journey surrounded by nature's beauty at Sostomo Trail, a popular hiking trail.