A trip to Point Dume State Beach and Preserve is certain to be an interesting experience.
To experience it, along with an exciting collection of other sights, pack your bags and head to to the wonderful city of Los Angeles.
You'll be pleased to know there are 2 hotel options nearby. The Luxurious French Style Oceanside Malibu House and Malibu Venetian Luxurious Villa, which are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Point Dume State Beach and Preserve, are popular choices with many visitors.
If luxury furnishings aren't your style, consider some of the bargain solutions available. The Native Malibu and the Malibu Country Inn are worth considering.
You've earned a night or two at one of the handful of first-rate establishments in the area. Excellent choices are the Tuscany Majestic Ocean View Villa and Malibu Wine Trail Luxury Mansion.
Other Things to Do Near Point Dume State Beach and Preserve
After you've seen all there is to see at Point Dume State Beach and Preserve, there are plenty of other things to see in the rest of the area:
- There's nothing quite like the peace of mind you'll get from lying by the water. Take some me time and simply enjoy the sight of the sun's reflection on the waves at El Matador State Beach.
- Pack your swimsuits and spend the afternoon in the water, breathing the invigorating air at Zuma Beach.
- Nature enthusiasts should make sure they pack their hiking shoes or boots and venture along Sostomo Trail.
- Take the opportunity to show off your stance, posture and swing at Sherwood Country Club.
- Show off your swing, posture and stance at Westlake Village Golf Course.