Book a hotel near Malibu Equestrian Park, Western Malibu
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Malibu Equestrian Park
Malibu Equestrian Park Hotel & Travel Guide
During your time at Malibu Equestrian Park you will learn all about its inhabitants and how they are taken care of.
Malibu, 350 miles (563 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Sacramento, is where you'll find it.
There are 4 hotels available close by, and they are perfect if you'd appreciate being just a short drive away. Spend some time comparing the features at the Native Malibu and Malibu Spectacular Ocean View Mansion, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Malibu Equestrian Park.
If you appreciate getting a good deal, the Malibu Country Inn may be just what you've been looking for, and it's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
There aren't that many premier hotels close by, aside from the Malibu Presidential Estate, which is a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
When you want a memorable dining experience, go to ZUMA CAFE (30066 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu). Only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, it's the perfect location for dinner with friends and family.
Other Things to Do Near Malibu Equestrian ParkYou've come here for Malibu Equestrian Park, but you may well be pleasantly surprised by what else the area has to offer:
- If you're ever tired of the heat, head to Zuma Beach, and dip your toes in the relaxing waters.
- There's nothing like the peacefulness of sitting beside the water. Set aside some time and enjoy watching the sun reflect on the glistening water at Point Dume State Beach and Preserve.
- Plan a fun outing for the kids at El Matador State Beach, where you can splash around in the water for hours on end.
- A trek on the popular Sostomo Trail will reward nature enthusiasts with scenic vistas and a relaxing break from the stresses of daily life.
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant student lifestyle for a few hours by checking out Pepperdine University on a day when tours are offered.