Book a hotel near Westlake Village Golf Course, Los Angeles
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Westlake Village Golf Course
Westlake Village Golf Course Hotel & Travel Guide
Get moving while enjoying the outdoors at Westlake Village Golf Course. It's an outstanding course for all golfers, from experts to newcomers.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Los Angeles, as it's an exciting city to visit in its own right.
There are 3 hotels available nearby, and they're perfect if you would appreciate being just a short commute away. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Westlake Village Golf Course you'll come across the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Westlake Village and Hyatt Regency Westlake.
The Quality Inn & Suites, Thousand Oaks is the one and only inexpensive solution around, and it's approximately 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
You needn't be rich and famous to be seen at one of the top-end hotels that are in the area. To avoid missing out, it may be wise to confirm a room prior to arrival. Try the Malibu Wine Trail Luxury Mansion and Agoura Hills Colonial Tower Estate.
Craving some caffeine? Grab a coffee at JOi Café, only a short walk from Westlake Village Golf Course. A prominent eatery which is also nearby is Lakeview Garden Restaurant. It's a fantastic choice if you're feeling especially hungry and would like something a little more extravagant. Finish up a great afternoon with a couple of drinks at Mediterraneo, also very close by, and raise a glass to your colleagues back in the office.
Other Things to Do Near Westlake Village Golf CourseYou should maximize your free time by discovering the region's other attractions once you're done with Westlake Village Golf Course:
- Choose something from the tempting range of delectable sweets you'll find at Pinkberry.
- Immerse yourself in the world of theater when you buy a ticket to one of the plays at Theater League.
- If you are a theater buff, be sure to take in a play at Civic Arts Plaza.
- Schedule time to wander among the stunning flower beds and lovely botanical displays at the privately owned garden, Gardens of The World.
- Your kids will be jumping with joy when you bring them to the local theme park, Kids World!