Book a hotel near Simi Valley Town Center, Simi Valley
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Simi Valley Town Center
Simi Valley Town Center Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the kind of traveler that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to love Simi Valley Town Center.
It is situated in Simi Valley, an estimated 330 miles (531 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
There are just 3 accommodations in the area. However, their terrific location more than makes up for the slim choice. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Simi Valley Town Center you'll discover the Holiday Inn Express Simi Valley and Grand Vista Hotel.
An excellent vacation doesn't always have to drain the bank account. Reserve a room at the Motel 6 Simi Valley, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, to make your dollar go further.
Within an easy walk of Simi Valley Town Center, Starbucks is a great place to experience the area's cafe scene. If you want something more to satisfy your hunger, pay a visit to Chop It Up, another nearby option. Don't forget that you're on vacation. You're allowed to indulge in a couple of drinks before tucking in, and Coconut Crab is another short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Simi Valley Town CenterOn top of Simi Valley Town Center, here is a list of addtional things in the region that you're going to want to check out:
- Set aside some time to check out the high-quality program of art courses, exhibits and music shows offered by Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center.
- Are you hoping to find a green space where one can enjoy a family picnic, a relaxing stroll or just sit in the sun? Head over to Strathearn Historical Park.
- There's no better spot to escape the daily grind than Rancho Simi. Read a book, throw a frisbee or have a picnic with your friends and family in this leafy oasis.
- Take a swing, get more active and challenge your mind at Lost Canyons Golf Club.
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Library boasts an useful collection of fascinating books and other resources that avid and occasional readers will both enjoy. Remember to enquire ahead of time for operation hours and other important information.