Book a hotel near Halsey House, Southampton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Halsey House
Halsey House Hotel & Travel Guide
Halsey House is a vital part of the local cultural landscape and a wonderful place to discover something new about your surrounds.
You'll find it in Southampton.
There's no need to save all year to stay at an inexpensive, yet comfortable hotel. There are a couple that are just a short drive away. Two popular places are the Bentley Southampton and the Sun N Sand Hotel.
You don’t need to be rich and famous to stay at one of the upmarket hotels that are located in the surrounding area. To avoid missing out, it could be wise to reserve a room well in advance. Try the Topping Rose House and White Fences Inn.
Besim's Fine Cigars (99 Jobs Lane, Southampton) is a popular coffee shop that is conveniently situated just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away. It's among the best places to drop in to when you're craving a light bite. For something that will surely tame your hunger, check out Little Red (76-C Jobs Lane, Southampton), only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Halsey HouseYou've traveled a long way, and no doubt Halsey House isn't going to be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to investigate what the rest of the area has to offer:
- You're able to enjoy a little family time in some grassy spaces without ever leaving the city at Agawam Park.
- The great performances, festivals and various other events offered by Southampton Arts Center are appreciated by the community's creators and viewers.
- From famous dignitaries to important incidents, Southampton Historical Museum houses displays that are worth seeing.
- Take the opportunity to show off your grip, stance and swing at National Golf Club.
- Our Lady of Poland Catholic Church is a peaceful place of worship. Look at it from a distance or check if you can arrange to tour inside.
Why not take the metro to reach Halsey House? The closest stop, Southampton, is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.