FAQs about Iberia Flights
Where does Iberia fly?
Whether you're seeking some big city action or the ultimate unplugged vacation in soothing natural surrounds, Iberia has a destination with your name on it. Secure your flight through Travelocity and get your next unforgettable adventure well underway.
Iberia boasts a remarkable fleet of aircraft that crisscrosses the country connecting family, friends and loved ones all year round. Here are their most serviced domestic routes:
- Madrid Airport (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) to Barcelona Airport (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) with 217 flights every month
- Barcelona Airport (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) to Madrid Airport (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) with 212 flights every month
- Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI) to Ibiza Airport (IBZ) with 160 flights every month
- Ibiza Airport (IBZ) to Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI) with 160 flights every month
Step outside your comfort zone and fly over national borders with Iberia. Their most frequented international flight routes include:
What airline is IB?
- Lisbon Airport (LIS-Humberto Delgado) to Madrid Airport (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) with 139 flights every month
- Madrid Airport (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) to Paris Airport (ORY-Orly) with 121 flights every month
- Paris Airport (ORY-Orly) to Madrid Airport (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) with 117 flights every month
- Madrid Airport (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) to Rome Airport (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) with 99 flights every month
IB is the IATA code for Iberia. IATA, the International Air Transport Association, appoints all airlines a two-character code to streamline and regulate identification and communications. How do I find my flight number?
How early can you check bags for a flight?
- You'll find it in your itinerary, which will be sent to you upon confirmation of your booking. If you're unsure what to look out for, browse the document for a code consisting of numbers and letters. The first couple of letters and single figure are the IATA airline code, which represents the name of your airline. This part is followed by one, two, three or four digits — your flight number.
If I am not able to travel due to COVID-19, can I change my flight to a later date?
- For international flights, check-in and luggage drop typically open three hours before departure and close an hour prior to takeoff. For domestic flights, check-in and baggage drop open two hours before departure and close 45 minutes before departure. These times can differ between each airline, so make sure you check before you travel.
For more info about changing your flight with Iberia with Travelocity, please visit our Customer Service Portal.