Leave all of your tech gadgets behind and enjoy a break from the bells and whistles of the modern world at Irvine Lake.
If you're interested in checking it out, make your way to Tustin.
Since there's just 1 accommodation option nearby, it’s best to book early. From Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Hills Orange County, it's just 7 miles (11 kilometers) to Irvine Lake.
Other Things to Do Near Irvine Lake
Once you're finished checking out Irvine Lake, get set to experience everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- If you enjoy learning about animals, don't miss Orange County Zoo. It's an educational day out for visitors of all ages.
- If you need some outdoor relaxation, stop by Peters Canyon Regional Park, a lovely local recreational area.
- Throw around a Frisbee and enjoy the green spaces at Irvine Regional Park. Perhaps you could even pack a picnic and really make a day of it.
- No matter how many amusing tours you take part in while you are here, some time spent at Santiago Canyon College will open your eyes to the vitality of the youth here.
- See beautiful scenery and soak up nature at Limestone Canyon Wilderness Park.