On the lookout for somewhere to stay nearby to Jacksonville Cemetery?
You'll find it in Jacksonville, 180 miles (290 kilometers) out of the state capital, Salem.
You'll have 2 hotels to pick from nearby. You might enjoy the Jacksonville's Magnolia Inn and Country House Inns Jacksonville. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Jacksonville Cemetery.
If you're tired of having to choose between eating out at a nice restaurant or buying some perfect keepsakes, free up some of your daily budget by booking a room at one of the surrounding area's more reasonably priced solutions. Why not consider the Super 8 Central Pt Medford OR and the La Quinta Inn & Suites Central Point-Medford?
If you are feeling a bit weary from all your exploring, have a rest and enjoy a delectable coffee break at GoodBean Jacksonville, just an easy walk away. However, if your belly's starting to rumble, you might want to consider Thai House Restaurant, also in the neighborhood. Round out an excellent day with a drink at Beerworks Jacksonville, another short walk away, and make sure you propose a toast to your colleagues back in the office.
Other Things to Do Near Jacksonville Cemetery
After you're finished at Jacksonville Cemetery, you're not going to be at a loss for ideas with everything else that's going on in the area:
- Enjoy a journey at Sarah Zigler Interpretive Trail, a well-known local hiking trail.
- Make a night of it, and have dinner after attending a concert at Britt Pavilion, a dedicated local venue.
- Pretty much every visitor to this destination will hear locals refer to Kharmic Creations at least once. It's a popular local store.
- The excellent performances, festivals and various other events offered by Art Presence Art Center are appreciated by artists and spectators.
- Is there anything better than an enlightening cultural trip intertwined with wine? Go to Quady North and you will find out.