Book a hotel near Johnson Space Center - NASA, Nassau Bay
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Johnson Space Center - NASA
Johnson Space Center - NASA Hotel & Travel Guide
All too often we go on a trip and forget our many experiences. Fortunately, one memory that you'll have forever is the day you saw Johnson Space Center - NASA.
To visit it, along with a good variety of other sights, head out to the much-loved city of Houston.
For uncomplicated access to Johnson Space Center - NASA, take a room at one of the 8 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you will be able to kick back and relax at the Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake. A couple of other places are the Courtyard by Marriott Houston NASA/Clear Lake, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Houston NASA/Clear Lake, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The most affordable places often exude the most charm and character. Make sure you keep an eye out for the fantastic deals nearby. These include the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Houston and the Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area, which are 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
It doesn't matter if you want a bite to eat or just a place to relax, Bon Appetit Cafe has just what you need, and it's conveniently located a short distance away. If you're planning to go out for lunch, stay in the vicinity and head over to Bullritos. If you find that the setting sun arouses a thirst, pop into BreWingZ Restaurant and Bar for a cold beer or a refreshing wine on the way back to the hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Johnson Space Center - NASAWhen you're finished visiting Johnson Space Center - NASA, get set to experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Make the universe part of your travels with an educational few hours at Space Center Houston.
- Witness the vibrant student lifestyle for a day by visiting University of Houston - Clear Lake on one of the days it's open to the public.
- The Main Event is a wonderful venue that is bursting with games.
- Spend a few hours shopping at Baybrook Mall, where you can pick up almost anything you want, such as fashion items, souvenirs and general supplies.
- Some areas are so important in nature or history that they're protected. Armand Bayou Nature Center is one of those places.