Pet owners shouldn't miss Jupiter, a city known for its baseball, and sights like Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Jupiter Beach. Choose from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Jupiter and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Jupiter with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Burt Reynolds Park, Dubois Park, and Carlin Park.
- Other things to see include Hibel Museum of Art, Maltz Jupiter Theatre, and Coral Cove Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Whole Pet Essentials, Tuesday Morning, or Green Garden Cafe.
- For vet care, Animal Health Clinic, Loggerhead Marinelife Center, and Town & Country Animal Hospital: Dr. Mark P. South are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Jupiter
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Jupiter
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfortable rooms.
- Jupiter Reef Club
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star apartment.
- La Quinta Inn Jupiter
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Jupiter
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Jupiter.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 64°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 74°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 57°F.