FAQs about KLM Flights
Where does KLM fly?
Whether you're looking for a slice of the big city life or an off-the-beaten-path experience in the great outdoors, KLM has a destination that'll speak to you. Reserve your flight through Travelocity and get your next inspiring adventure in motion.
KLM connects people from every part the country all year round. Discover where you can go. Their most flown domestic routes include:
- Quito Airport (UIO-Mariscal Sucre Intl.) to Guayaquil Airport (GYE-Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Intl.) with 115 flights every month
- Bogota Airport (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) to Cartagena Airport (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) with 78 flights every month
- Kilimanjaro Airport (JRO-Kilimanjaro Intl.) to Dar es Salaam Airport (DAR-Julius Nyerere Intl.) with 37 flights every month
You can find KLM planes all over the globe. Their most frequented international routes include:
What airline is KL?
- Amsterdam Airport (AMS-Schiphol) to London Airport (LHR-Heathrow) with 1,135 flights every month
- Amsterdam Airport (AMS-Schiphol) to London Airport (LCY-London City) with 1,131 flights every month
- Amsterdam Airport (AMS-Schiphol) to Oslo Airport (OSL-Gardermoen) with 985 flights every month
- London Airport (LHR-Heathrow) to Amsterdam Airport (AMS-Schiphol) with 971 flights every month
KL is the IATA code for KLM. IATA, the International Air Transport Association, designates airlines a two-character code to standardize and streamline communications and identification. KLM Post Booking Tips
How to I find my flight number?
- You'll find a code written in your itinerary, which will be sent to you when you've completed your booking. Just keep an eye out for the IATA airline code (which consists of a couple of letters and a digit) followed by one to four digits — your flight number.
How early can you check bags for a flight?
- If you're flying internationally, you can usually check your baggage three hours before a flight. For domestic departures, it's typically two hours. Why not remove some of the stress of traveling and arrive at the airport with plenty of time to spare? That way, you don't have to worry about missing the bag drop completely. It generally closes 45 minutes prior to domestic flights and an hour before internationals.