Find & compare gay welcoming hotels in Kihei, HI
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Kihei, a tranquil city known for its beaches and cafés, as well as attractions like Wailea Beach and Kamaole Beach Park 3. Take your pick from Travelocity's 4 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Kihei and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Kihei with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Makena State Park Beach, Kihei Regional Park, and Kamaole Beach Park.
- Other things to see include Keawakapu Beach, Kamaole Beach Park 2, and Maluaka Beach.
- Need a pet store? Try KIHEI PET SUPPLY.
- For vet care, YourVet Maui, South Maui Animal Clinic, and Kihei Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Kihei
- Residence Inn by Marriott Maui Wailea
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort - a concept by Hyatt
Dogs stay free at this 4.5-star resort, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and WiFi.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Kihei
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Kihei.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 63°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 64°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 68°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 64°F.