Book a hotel near Kihei Regional Park, Kihei
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kihei Regional Park
Kihei Regional Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Soak up the beauty of the landscape at Kihei Regional Park.
If you decide to check it out, your travels will take you to Kihei, 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Honolulu.
There's a huge selection of accommodations within an easy commute of Kihei Regional Park. Out of roughly 37 candidates you'll be sure to find something that does the trick. The Royal Mauian - Maui Condo & Home, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is a good place to start. You may also like to look into the Maui Banyan Vacation Club, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Maui Banyan - Maui Condo & Home, only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you’re seeking a budget hotel, check out the Maui Parkshore - Maui Condo & Home, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
When you want to indulge in a bit of luxury, you will find a couple of deluxe hotels just a short drive away. The Ho'olei at Grand Wailea and Wailea Beach Villas, A Destination Luxury Hotel are well-known.
Need a caffeine hit? Order a coffee at Belle Surf Cafe, a stone's throw from Kihei Regional Park. Pizza Madness Maui is a fantastic choice that's nearby if you prefer to share a meal. End a satisfying day out by strolling down the road for a couple of drinks at Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Kihei Regional ParkAfter you're finished with Kihei Regional Park, there are a number of other things to do in the rest of the area:
- Make sure you save some room in your backpack or suitcase if you're thinking about visiting Kihei Town Center Shopping Center.
- Lovers of nature ought to bring along their walking gear and enjoy a hike along Makamakaole Trail.
- Need to escape the hectic pace of the city streets? Enjoy a serene stroll in Kalama Park, a green urban oasis.
- You definitely don't need to leave the city to take in the fresh air and tranquil atmosphere of pleasant parkland spaces. Kalama Beach Park awaits tourists and locals alike.
- Slip down the waterslides at Maui Fish Pipe, the kids will have a whole lot of fun.