Book a hotel near The Dunes at Maui Lani, Kahului
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Dunes at Maui Lani
The Dunes at Maui Lani Hotel & Travel Guide
The fairways at The Dunes at Maui Lani are calling your name, so find some friends and prepare for the thrill of a lifetime.
To visit, go to Kahului. If you're not sure where that is, it's approximately 95 miles (153 kilometers) outside of Honolulu, the state capital.
Thinking about where you can rest your head? You will find 4 nearby hotels which offer travelers a comfortable night's sleep. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of The Dunes at Maui Lani you will discover The Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono and Maui Beach Hotel.
You can save some of your hard-earned cash for what you really love when you spend a night or two at one of the perfectly priced hotels that are in the area. Some popular ones are the Hostel City Maui - 1 and the Hostel City Maui - 2.
After a day of touring, swing by Maui Coast Coffee Co (178 Anamuli Street, Kahului), where you'll find tasty sweets, thoughtful service and quality coffee. A busy local restaurant, Cafe O'Lei At the Dunes (1333 Maui Lani Parkway, Kahului) dishes up some delectable food that's guaranteed to satisfy even the most ferocious hunger.
Other Things to Do Near The Dunes at Maui LaniOnce you've finished with The Dunes at Maui Lani, you can look into the area's other sights:
- If you're searching for somewhere to keep yourself entertained, you could try Alexander and Baldwin Sugar Museum.
- You'll definitely find the perfect souvenirs and gifts for your friends back home at Queen Ka’ahumanu Center. Be sure to buy yourself a treat, too!
- Maui Nui Botanical Gardens is one of those places that pleases not only those who are passionate about gardening, but also those who are seeking refuge from the city.
- Attend the event or performance of your choice and experience some of the exhibits offered by Maui Arts and Cultural Center.
- Enjoy a play and travel to a different world at Iao Theater.