Book a hotel near Maui Arts and Cultural Center, Kahului
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Maui Arts and Cultural Center
Maui Arts and Cultural Center Hotel & Travel Guide
As soon as you arrive at Maui Arts and Cultural Center, you'll discover why so many visitors have it on their travel to-do list.
To visit, head over to Kahului. If you're not exactly sure where that is, it's roughly 95 miles (153 kilometers) from Honolulu, the state capital.
If you want to be in the vicinity of Maui Arts and Cultural Center, reserve your room at one of 5 accommodation options that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. A lot of visitors have had good experiences at The Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Maui Beach Hotel, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Maui Seaside Hotel, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Anyone who is interested in a great deal will likely appreciate staying a night or two at the Hostel City Maui - 2, only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
In need of a strong coffee, a delicious treat or that special something to help fuel your adventures? Hale Kiawe Senior Fishing Club is a delightful place to have a quick bite and it's within walking distance of Maui Arts and Cultural Center. An often-visited dining option which is also close by is Leis Family Class Act. It's a good choice if you'd like a more substantial meal or want something a little more extravagant. At the end of the day, you can toast the new memories made at Student Lounge, just around the corner.
Other Things to Do Near Maui Arts and Cultural CenterSurely you weren't going to call it a day after Maui Arts and Cultural Center? Set aside some time to find out what else there is to do:
- Spend a few hours shopping at Queen Ka’ahumanu Center, where you can find almost anything you want, including fashion, souvenirs and general supplies.
- Take a relaxing walk through Maui Nui Botanical Gardens and read up on the wide range of trees, flowers and plants. Travelers both young and old are sure to learn something they didn't already know about their favorite species.
- People who love animals will certainly enjoy their time at Kanaha Pond State Wildlife Sanctuary.
- If you are a theater fan, you will enjoy a visit to Iao Theater.
- Gain a deeper sense of the culture and spirit of the area by going to see Kaʻahumanu Church, a local sanctuary.