Why waste time thinking it over? Nakalele Blow Hole was meant to be witnessed.
To check it out, make your way to Kahakuloa, approximately 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Honolulu.
We cannot say you'll be overwhelmed with choice as far as finding hotels in the vicinity of Nakalele Blow Hole, but you do have 18 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) to select from. The Montage Kapalua Bay and The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua are two establishments to consider.
You deserve some time at one of the few top-end establishments in the surrounding area. The Kapalua Villas Maui and Hale Napili are popular.
Other Things to Do Near Nakalele Blow Hole
Once you're finished visiting Nakalele Blow Hole, get ready to experience everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Ohai Viewpoint provides extensive views so it is a great place to see the surrounding landscape.
- The sea air and splashing waves make Honolua Bay a worthwhile addition to any vacation.
- Hit 'em long at Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course, a great place to kick back and play a few games.
- Plan a fun family outing at D.T. Fleming Beach Park, where you can build sand castles to your heart's desire!
- Jean Michele Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment is a great spot where you can enjoy underwater sports.