Book a hotel near Kaanapali Golf Courses, Lahaina
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kaanapali Golf Courses
Kaanapali Golf Courses Hotel & Travel Guide
Do you want to get better at golf? Kaanapali Golf Courses is the place to develop your skills and perhaps even knock a stroke or two off your handicap.
You can visit it when you get to Kahului, 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Honolulu.
Do you find that you are rather particular when it comes to choosing a hotel? You will be sure to find just what you're after here, with no less than 20 possibilities near Kaanapali Golf Courses. A few places to check out are the Kaanapali Alii, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, the Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and finally the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas, located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
At the Kaanapali Ocean Inn, which is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you can enjoy a relaxed night's sleep, knowing that you've clinched the best deal in town.
Pamper yourself by staying at one of the luxury hotels nearby. The Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Molokai, Maui & Lanai Towers is one of best places, situated 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. Otherwise, confirm a room at the Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
If you need some time out, settle down with a newspaper and a coffee in a quiet corner of Clubhouse Cafe & Bar (2290 Kaanapali Parkway, Lahaina.) Stomach still rumbling? Book a table at Maui Grill Ka'anapali (2291 Kaanapali Parkway, Lahaina,) a quality local eatery.
Other Things to Do Near Kaanapali Golf CoursesIn addition to Kaanapali Golf Courses, visitors often stop by one or two of the area's other notable attractions:
- Learn the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a round or two at Kaanapali Kai Course at Kaanapali Golf Resort.
- Take in the salty air and listen to the sounds of the waves at Drums of the Pacific Lu au.
- You definitely don't have to leave the city to spend time in the fresh air and tranquil atmosphere of pleasing parkland spaces. Hanakaoo Beach Park awaits tourists and locals alike.
- If you ever need to escape the heat, head to Kaanapali Beach, where you'll find cool relief in the soothing water.
- You'll have fun finding presents for your friends and family, as well as the perfect treat for yourself, at Whalers Village.