Dust off your walking shoes and take in the nature around you at Ohai Viewpoint, a great place to spend some time in the fresh air with your travel companions.
You can visit it when you make your way to Wailuku, 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Honolulu.
Staying in the vicinity of Ohai Viewpoint shouldn't be a problem, with 3 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua and Kapalua Villas Maui are two places to consider.
Other Things to Do Near Ohai Viewpoint
You've traveled for quite some time, so we imagine Ohai Viewpoint is just the start. Once you're finished, have a look at what else the area has available:
- Nakalele Blow Hole is a natural opening where jets of salt water from the ocean are forced up into the sky. It's certainly worth a look!
- Go and admire the impressive artworks that are exhibited at Turnbull Studios & Sculpture Garden.
- Take part in a cruise around Honolua Bay to experience the sights and sounds of the sea.
- Learn the difference between backswings, birdies and bogeys, with a few rounds at Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course.
- Don't miss out on the beauty of nature that awaits you at Waihee Ridge Trail. This trail is popular with tourists and locals alike.