Book a hotel near Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course, Plantation Estates
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course
Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course Hotel & Travel Guide
No matter if you’re a beginner or a seasoned golfer, make sure you play a game or two at the excellent course, Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course.
Make the 80 miles (129 kilometers) trip from the state capital, Honolulu, to Lahaina, if you want to visit.
The 10 hotels that lie within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course are ideal for those who are a bit strapped for time. The Montage Kapalua Bay and The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua are two excellent choices here, found 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you’re searching for a cheap hotel, look up the Kaanapali Ocean Inn, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
You'll find a handful of first-rate hotels within easy commuting distance, perfect if you’re feeling extravagant. The Kaanapali Alii and Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers are excellent.
After a few hours experiencing Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course, tempt your tastebuds at Plantation House Restaurant (2000 Plantation Club Drive, Lahaina). Follow your nose, just 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Kapalua Golf Club Plantation CourseAfter you've been to Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course, prepare for the other activities that the region has to offer:
- Honolua Bay is a great place to have a boat ride or to take in the view and the fresh air.
- Pack some sunscreen and spend the day playing in the water and breathing the salty air at D.T. Fleming Beach Park.
- Get below the surface and enjoy some underwater sports at Jean Michele Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment.
- Whether you're a regular golfer or a newcomer, you can't miss the chance to play a round at The Bay Course.
- Relax and enjoy your stay at Kapalua Resort, a well-known local resort.