Book a hotel near Honolua Bay, Lahaina
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Honolua Bay
Honolua Bay Hotel & Travel Guide
Honolua Bay is the ideal destination for those wanting to get back to Mother Nature.
You'll need to make a 80 miles (129 kilometers) journey from the state capital, Honolulu, to Lahaina, to explore it.
There's a fair range of hotels that are an easy commute away from Honolua Bay. You can take your pick from 6 possibilities, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Many visitors recommend the Montage Kapalua Bay, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Kapalua Villas Maui, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The Kaanapali Ocean Inn is a perfect choice for travelers looking for a cheaper solution. As it's a mere 7 miles (11 kilometers) away, you won't have to go too far.
You’ll be dazzled by the luxurious services and facilities at the handful of top-end hotels that are just a short drive away. You may like to enquire about availability at the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas and Honua Kai Resort & Spa.
For those that like to appreciate every bite of a meal, try Honolua Farms Kitchen (6860 Honoapiilani Highway, Lahaina). Are bars more your thing? For a refreshing nighttime drink, do not miss Plantation House Restaurant (2000 Plantation Club Drive, Lahaina), which is also a short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Honolua BayAfter your time is done at Honolua Bay, there are a number of other things to do in the wider area:
- You should spend some time honing your golfing skills at Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course.
- Feel the tension leave your body as you tune in to the seabirds' songs engulfing you at D.T. Fleming Beach Park.
- Jean Michele Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment is a popular spot where you can try underwater sports.
- Show off your swing, posture and stance at The Bay Course.
- Consider spending time at Kapalua Resort, a well-known local resort, where you'll have everything you need at your fingertips.