Book a hotel near Waihee Ridge Trail, Wailuku
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Waihee Ridge Trail
Waihee Ridge Trail Hotel & Travel Guide
Lace up your walking shoes and drink in the scenery around you at Waihee Ridge Trail, a great place to spend a day in the fresh air with the family or friends.
To get to it, head to Wailuku, 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Honolulu.
We cannot say you are spoiled for choice as far as searching out hotels near Waihee Ridge Trail, but you do have 6 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you can pick from. The Courtyard Maui Kahului Airport and The Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono are two places worth considering.
No-frills services and comfortable rooms at bargain prices. That is exactly what you'll find when you make a reservation at one of the affordable hotels here. Some of your choices are the Hostel City Maui - 1 and the Hostel City Maui - 2.
Other Things to Do Near Waihee Ridge TrailHere are a few more of the wider region's other things to do:
- Remember to take your beach towel when you're going to Waihee Coastal Dunes and Wetlands Preserve. It's going to be a fun-filled day in the sun.
- Go and devote a bit of time to art appreciation at Turnbull Studios & Sculpture Garden, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- Brush up on the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a game or two at Waiehu Golf Course.
- Hawaii Nature Center of Iao Valley is the place to go for people who want to gain information on the habitats and flora and fauna of the general area. Remember to inquire regarding visiting information and tours.
- Spice up your date nights and experience the area's art scene. Iao Theater puts on an assortment of plays for you to take in.