Book a hotel near Makena State Park Beach, Kihei
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Makena State Park Beach
Makena Beach State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Human beings weren't designed to spend all their time in office blocks, surrounded by concrete. A journey to places like Makena Beach State Park isn't just a lot of fun, it's a necessity.
It is located in Kahului, approximately 95 miles (153 kilometers) outside of Honolulu, the state capital.
Since it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Makena Beach and Golf Resort is the leading hotel choice for those hoping to stay within easy reach of Makena Beach State Park.
Anyone who values a deal will love staying a few nights at the Maui Parkshore - Maui Condo & Home, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
If you want to indulge in luxury personified, you'll find some first-class hotels just a short drive away. The Ho'olei at Grand Wailea and Wailea Beach Villas, A Destination Luxury Hotel are ideal choices worth considering.
There's no need to go far to enjoy a quality meal. JAWZ Tacos lunch truck (6761 Makena Road, Kihei) is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away and a popular place for hungry adventurers.
Other Things to Do Near Makena Beach State ParkAfter your time is done at Makena Beach State Park, there are plenty of other things to do in the wider region:
- Keep an eye out for wildlife, hone in on your photography skills and wander through nature at Makena State Park.
- Brush up on the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, by enjoying a round or two at Makena Golf Course.
- There's nothing like the serenity of listening to the sounds of the seabirds. Take some me time and appreciate the reflection of the sun on the waves at Maluaka Beach.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a shot, book a tee time at Makena South Course.
- Golf is a nice way to relax and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you're looking to have a hit, book a tee time at Makena North Course.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Makena Beach State Park? Check out our Makena Beach State Park travel guide!