Book a hotel near Po'olenalena Beach, Kihei
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Po'olenalena Beach
Po'olenalena Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
On the lookout for somewhere to stay not far from Po'olenalena Beach?
Head over to Wailea to check it out. You'll find this destination roughly 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital of Honolulu.
Despite the fact that there's a decent selection of 17 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Po'olenalena Beach, it'd be a good idea to book as soon as you can to ensure that you get the best deal possible. Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll be able to pack it in for the night at the Ho'olei at Grand Wailea. Two other places are the Wailea Beach Villas, A Destination Luxury Hotel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The Maui Parkshore - Maui Condo & Home is a fantastic choice if you're wanting a reasonably priced solution. As it's a mere 3 miles (5 kilometers) away, you don't have to travel too far.
You'll experience the luxurious services and facilities when you stay at one of the top-rated hotels that are within walking distance. You will find the Fairmont Kea Lani Maui and the Makena Surf, A Destination Residence, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
After visiting all the main tourist sights, sample the culinary delights at Gannon's (100 Wailea Golf Club Drive, Kihei), just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Po'olenalena BeachOnce you're finally finished with Po'olenalena Beach, you're not likely to run out of ideas with all of the other things that are going on in the rest of the area:
- You can show off your stance, posture and swing at Wailea Gold Golf Course.
- Escape all the noise and head to Makena Landing Beach Park where you'll appreciate the steady crash of the waves.
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or a beginner, don't miss the chance to play a round at Wailea Emerald Golf Course.
- Sharpen your swing and perhaps also take a stroke or two off your game at Wailea Blue Golf Course.
- Looking for an opportunity to free your mind? Sit by the water at Polo Beach and listen to the sounds of the seabirds.