Book a hotel near King of Prussia Mall, Philadelphia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near King of Prussia Mall
King of Prussia Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
King of Prussia Mall is definitely a destination worth visiting.
It's located in Philadelphia, a much-loved city that beckons people from all over the world.
If you're not planning to go too far from King of Prussia Mall, perhaps you'd like to spend a few nights at one of the 17 accommodation options that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel and the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites King of Prussia are a couple of good choices here, found 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're looking for an inexpensive hotel, book a room at the Motel 6 Philadelphia - King Of Prussia, just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
If you need a little interlude from wandering around King of Prussia Mall, take the short stroll to Ebar for a strongly brewed coffee. If you have a few hours to spare and a big appetite, you can also try out the fine fare at Salad Senstation. Anyone who is a fan of a drink should also drop in to Seasons 52, another short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near King of Prussia MallAfter you've seen all there is to see at King of Prussia Mall, there are even more journeys to take in the region:
- Whether you are a high roller or just looking for a bit of fun, Valley Forge Casino is a dynamic and exciting place to roll the dice and try your luck.
- Valley Forge Convention Center proudly offers all the essential services and facilities required for an easily managed occasion.
- If you'd like to learn about the local area, head over to Valley Forge National Park Visitors Center and grab a pamphlet or two.
- Prebook a tour of Valley Forge Military Academy, this educational hub is teeming with committed faculty members and eager students.
- Be impressed by the thickness of the walls of National Memorial Arch and try to visualize how it must have seemed to strangers when it was in use.