Book a hotel near Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the kind of person that finds wonder in everything, you'll be sure to have a great time at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
To experience it, along with a good variety of other attractions, pack your bags and head to to the wonderful city of Philadelphia.
Just as significant as your itinerary is your pick of accommodations. Luckily for you, there are 28 posibilities within a short commute of Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. A handful of places to think about are The Rittenhouse Philadelphia, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel, situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're sick of having to choose between eating out at a nice place and getting tickets to some attractions, free up some of your daily budget by staying at one of the surrounding area's low-cost hotels. You can find the Rodeway Inn Center City and the Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center a reasonable drive away.
Whether you'd like to treat yourself or fire up the romance with the one you love, a night or two at a sophisticated hotel is worth the money. You will discover some nearby. You can find The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel and the Renaissance Properties - 21 & Chestnut, only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
Once you're done at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, take a brief walk to Food Court of CHOP for a light snack, a caffeine fix or cool drink. Also in the vicinity is Kitchen Gia, a great establishment that serves up a variety of hearty courses. Sit yourself down and relax with a drink. New Deck Tavern is in the immediate vicinity, and the bartenders will be all too happy to pour one for you.
Other Things to Do Near Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaSurely you aren't planning to call it a day after Children's Hospital of Philadelphia? Give yourself some time to experience what else the area has to offer:
- See what a student's lifestyle is like in this city by visiting University Museum of Archaeology & Anthropology. Ensure you visit on a day when tours are conducted.
- If you can't make it to any of the more famous museums, expand your knowledge at Penn Museum.
- Examine artifacts from other cultures and learn all about the customs and beliefs of people long gone at University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology.
- Regardless of your graduate status, a prearranged tour around the bustling campus of University of Pennsylvania will have you wishing that you were on your way to a lecture.
- If you're an art lover, drop by Arthur Ross Gallery and check out what's in the gallery.
It makes plenty of sense to jump on the train when you're heading to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. The closest station, University City, is a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.