Book a hotel near Temple University, Philadelphia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Temple University
Temple University Hotel & Travel Guide
If it's your first time at Temple University, you will be sure to hold onto the memories for a long time.
Philadelphia, the city where it is located, is an alluring place to visit no matter what the season.
Only here for a short amount of time? Book your room at one of the 10 hotels that can be found within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Temple University. Discerning travelers appreciate The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites Philadelphia Center City and Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Not too far away, you'll find several great value accommodations the ideal choice for making your daily allowance go further. The Rodeway Inn Center City and the Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center are a couple of the more well-known places.
Only a few minutes away, Saxbys Temple University is a wonderful place to indulge in a quick bite and a beverage. When you've built up a real appetite, Maxi's Pizza is also not far away, and is among the best places for an evening meal. Reflect upon a picture-perfect day and enjoy a drink at Diamond Club, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Temple UniversityAfter you're finished at Temple University, there are a range of other things that'll keep you busy:
- Absorb the atmosphere artsy area and appreciate the expressive creations of Mural Tours.
- Both young and old will experience a journey of discovery about life on earth, past and present, at Wagner Free Institute of Science.
- Not the most grand or well-known museum, Philadelphia Doll Museum may still be worth a few hours of your time if you have a thirst for knowledge.
- While enjoying your adventures, you should stop and admire National Shrine of St. John Neumann, a local church. If you want to spend a bit of time inside, make sure you ask about visiting times beforehand.
- Reyburn Park is a green, leafy urban oasis. It's the ideal place to have a picnic and take in nature.
When you want an easy way to get to Temple University, just jump on the train until you get to Temple University, the station that is only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) from your destination.