Book a hotel near Laguna de Santa Rosa, Santa Rosa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Laguna de Santa Rosa
Laguna de Santa Rosa Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're thinking about a trip to Laguna de Santa Rosa?
Santa Rosa, approximately 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento, is where you will find it.
Enjoy a light breakfast at the Motel 6 Santa Rosa North before you head out to explore Laguna de Santa Rosa. Since it's only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you're not going to have to rush!
If you're sick of having to choose between eating out at a nice restaurant and buying plenty of souvenirs, free up some of your cash by booking a room at one of the surrounding area's more reasonably priced solutions. A couple of popular ones are the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites and the Americas Best Value Inn-Santa Rosa.
It's hard to do better than the Vintners Inn when talking about high-end luxury around here. You'll just need to drive approximately 3 miles (5 kilometers) to reach it.
Want a hit of caffeine to get through your list of activities? Starbucks (950 Coddingtown Center, Santa Rosa) is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and it is considered to be one of the finest coffee houses to satisfy your needs. A great local eatery, Port of Subs (2101 West College Avenue F, Santa Rosa) serves up some hearty fare that's guaranteed to please even the hungriest of travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Laguna de Santa RosaHere's a sample of the area's other favorite diversions:
- If you're on the lookout for a place to keep the kids busy, you can visit Charles M. Schulz Museum.
- Head to California Welcome Center to view the information displays. Grab valuable maps and brochures that are certain to help you get the most out of your adventures in the area.
- A tour of Sonoma County Museum, a history museum, is always enjoyable and informative.
- A fun walk along Joe Rodota Trail at Sonoma County Parks invariably rewards nature enthusiasts with scenic landscapes and a refreshing break from the noise and stress of city life.
- For a deeper insight into the area's history, participate in a visitors' tour of the campus and significant buildings of Santa Rosa Junior College.