Book a Hotel Near Spring Lake Park, Santa Rosa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Spring Lake Park
Spring Lake Park Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Spring Lake Park is certain to be an interesting experience.
Santa Rosa, where it can be found, is 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
Rest your feet and take time out after visiting Spring Lake Park. You can pick from 24 possible accommodations that are situated within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Courtyard by Marriott Santa Rosa and Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country are two establishments worth considering.
In the surrounding area, there are several wallet-friendly solutions that are the perfect choice for making your daily allowance stretch further. The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites and the Americas Best Value Inn-Santa Rosa are a couple of the more popular establishments.
Other Things to Do Near Spring Lake ParkIf you have time, be sure to investigate some of the other attractions in the region:
- Spend a few hours in the sunshine and get your body moving at Annadel State Park, one of the region's finest parks.
- Go and see what beautiful artworks are on display at Valley of the Moon Pottery & North Eagle Gallery.
- If you're a golfer and would love to play, book a tee time at Bennett Valley Golf Course.
- There's nothing like a good laugh, so plan a visit to Sonoma County Fairgrounds to put a smile on your dial.
- Take the opportunity to show off your grip, stance and swing at Oakmont Golf Club.