Book a hotel near Old Faithful Geyser of California, Calistoga
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Old Faithful Geyser of California
Old Faithful Geyser of California Hotel & Travel Guide
Old Faithful Geyser of California is a nice place to visit with the family. It's a good idea to take your camera along too!
Napa, roughly 60 miles (97 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Sacramento, is where you'll find it.
Visitors who are here for a brief stay may like to stay in the vicinity of Old Faithful Geyser of California. You can find 26 possible accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. Some places to check out are the Cottage Grove Inn, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Mount View Hotel & Spa, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and also The Pink Mansion, situated just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you are simply searching for a nice bed to lay your head on, look into the handful of budget-friendly hotels that are just a short drive away. You may like to check out the Calistoga Arbors and the Carlin Cottages.
Though fancy hotels are few and far between here, travelers find that it's a test of willpower to check out of The Chanric Inn after becoming accustomed to all the top-notch facilities. It's situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
At la gitana taco truck (1102 Tubbs Lane, Calistoga, customers enjoy every spoonful of a couple of dishes. Enjoy a few drinks with a side of people-watching at Anakota (3299 Bennett Lane, Calistoga) a little later.
Other Things to Do Near Old Faithful Geyser of CaliforniaAs well as Old Faithful Geyser of California, you can swing by one or two of the area's other notable attractions:
- Your group will like a spicy journey through the distinct notes that are showcased at Summers Winery.
- Whether you have a trained palate or simply love drinking wine now and then, Chateau Montelena Winery is an outstanding place to try the notes and flavors of the area.
- Train your taste buds with the fragrant flavors of the wines featured at Vincent Arroyo Winery.
- Feel the electrifying energy as you watch the expert drivers tackle the twists and turns at Calistoga Speedway.
- If you dream about the color and excitement of of a fair, plan a visit to Napa County Fairgrounds.