Book a hotel near Charles M. Schulz Museum, Santa Rosa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Charles M. Schulz Museum
Charles M. Schulz Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're thinking about a trip to Charles M. Schulz Museum?
Santa Rosa, where it can be found, lies 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
There's a good variety of hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Charles M. Schulz Museum. Choose from 14 possibilities, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. Lots of tourists have had a good experience at the Courtyard by Marriott Santa Rosa, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Fountaingrove Inn Hotel & Conference Center, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Give your wallet a break and check out the range of low-cost hotels close by. You could try the North Bay Inn Santa Rosa which is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. An alternative solution is the Rodeway Inn, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
The Vintners Inn is the only name you'll need to memorize if you're after somewhere sophisticated that is relatively close by. It's only 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
There's nothing like roaming around somewhere new to develop your appetite. After checking out Charles M. Schulz Museum, boost your energy levels just five minutes away, at Warm Puppy Cafe. For those wanting something more substantial, Bowl & Roll is also close by and has a range of tasty meals. When darkness falls, you can stroll down the road to Coddington Taproom for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Charles M. Schulz MuseumOnce you're finished enjoying Charles M. Schulz Museum, get ready to take in everything that the wider region has to offer:
- If it fits with your schedule, try to book a tour through the Empire College to experience the soul of this area.
- Reminisce about the days of your youth with an approved visit to Santa Rosa Junior College.
- Discover facts about local ecological habitats with a trip to Laguna de Santa Rosa.
- History buffs should plan to visit Sonoma County Museum, where history comes to life and tells stories from the past.
- If you are keen to learn even more about the region, check out California Welcome Center and pick up some flyers.
If you need a convenient way to visit Charles M. Schulz Museum, all you have to do is hop on a train to SMART Santa Rosa North Station, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.