Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lodi, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and churches, as well as attractions like Hill House Museum and Kofu Park. Choose from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lodi and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lodi with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lodi Lake Park.
- Other things to see include Lodi Chamber of Commerce, Salas Park Sports Complex, and Wine Country Casino.
- Need a pet store? Try The Serpentarium, Inc., Pet Supplies Plus, or Cedar Hill Bird Enterprises.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Sierra Veterinary Clinic, and American Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lodi
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lodi/North Stockton
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its quiet location and spacious rooms.
- El Rancho Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its comfy beds.
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lodi
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lodi
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Lodi.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 70°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 52°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.