Book a hotel near Loring Park, Minneapolis - St. Paul
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Loring Park
Loring Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Behold just a few of nature's incredible gifts when you visit Loring Park.
It's in Minneapolis - St. Paul, an exciting city that beckons people from all over.
Spending your time in a hotel that is conveniently located near the action sets you up for a more enjoyable trip. Within a short commute from Loring Park, you'll be able to choose from around 25 short and long-term accommodation options. The Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Minneapolis and the Residence Inn By Marriott Minneapolis Downtown are popular choices that are only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively. You might also like to consider the Loews Minneapolis Hotel, located just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
If you think that traveling is more about experiencing new cultures than staying in extravagant establishments, check out the inexpensive accommodations that are in the surrounding area. Why not consider the Days Inn Hotel on University and the University Inn?
If you are the kind of traveler that has to have a reprieve from an action-packed itinerary, having a siesta at one of the various superior establishments nearby will rekindle your fading spirits. Some quality choices are the Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the Kimpton Grand Hotel Minneapolis, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Cafe ambience and culture changes so much across the globe. Order a coffee from Dark Arts Coffee, a quick stroll from Loring Park, and enjoy the small differences! If you're searching for food that's more fulfilling, The Bird is also nearby. Finish up a terrific afternoon with a drink or two at 4 Bells, also nearby, and be sure to raise a glass to your colleagues back at work.
Other Things to Do Near Loring ParkYou've come a long way, so surely Loring Park won't be the only thing on your itinerary. After you're done, have a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Looking to find out more about religion? Head over to St. Mark's Episcopal Cathedral to see where many locals attend mass.
- Develop a more expansive understanding of the spirit of the area by visiting Basilica of Saint Mary, a local church.
- At Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, you will discover a collection of sculptural artworks sitting among leafy shrubs and trees in a harmonious garden environment.
- Study the methods of the artworks on show at Walker Art Center.
- Are you looking for something a little different? Make arrangements to see Music Box Theatre, a house of worship.
It's so simple to jump on the metro when you're heading to Loring Park. The closest station, Target Field Station, is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.