Book a hotel near Lucy the Elephant, Atlantic City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lucy the Elephant
Lucy the Elephant Hotel & Travel Guide
You can enjoy a history lesson with a side of sightseeing while exploring Lucy the Elephant.
It's situated in Atlantic City, which is 65 miles (105 kilometers) out of the state capital, Trenton.
If you like convenience and comfort, you'll be glad to know that there are 70 accommodation options which are within easy reach of Lucy the Elephant. The Forum Motor Inn and Biscayne Suites ought to provide you with at least some of the comforts of home.
If you are just looking for a nice bed to lay your head on, check out the handful of inexpensive hotels that are just a few minutes away. Some recommendations are the Blue Water Inn and the Homestead Beach Hotel.
Is your camera full but your belly is empty? Follow the scent of coffee 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) and appreciate a drink at Gilchrist Downbeach Restaurant (9400 Atlantic Avenue, Margate City). If lunch or dinner is what you need, enquire about a table at Ventura's Greenhouse Restaurant (106 South Benson Avenue #106, Margate City), only 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Lucy the ElephantAfter visiting Lucy the Elephant, get ready for the other terrific attractions that the area has to offer:
- Step back in time and listen to forgotten tales with a visit to Lucy the Margate Elephant.
- Gather the group together for a perfect photo next to Casino at the Claridge Hotel, a must-see destination in the area.
- The young ones will surely have a whole lot of fun when playing the mini golf course at Atlantic City Mini Golf.
- At Atlantic City Country Club, you can talk with some savvy locals, and appreciate the exclusive access to its facilities.
- Take a little rest from your hectic schedule, and catch a movie at IMAX Theatre at the Tropicana.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Lucy the Elephant? Check out our Lucy the Elephant travel guide!