There aren't too many things that can rival the restorative feeling of being outdoors. Make your way to Mack Park to get your fix.
It's located in El Centro, approximately 530 miles (853 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
Many people come here for similar reasons, and because there is only 1 hotel in the area, it's easy to meet new friends. The Imperial Palms Hotel & Resort at Barbara Worth is only 3 miles (5 kilometers) away from Mack Park.
You don’t need to be a Master Chef to enjoy the cuisine at Mi Casita Restaurant (411 East 5th Street, Holtville). Even better, it’s a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mack Park
Whether you'd like to take the road less traveled or explore the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do after visiting Mack Park:
- Gain a better understanding of some of the local government departments with a visit to Holtville City Hall. Be sure to look into visiting times before heading to this local landmark.
- Whether you're a regular golfer or an amateur, you can't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Barbara Worth Country Club.
- Learning more about the history of a region at Pioneers' Park Museum will make you feel more understanding of the land and its people during your stay.
- Purchase the perfect last-minute gifts at Imperial Valley Mall.
- Golf is a great way to relax and exercise at the same time. So if you're looking to have a hit, spend a few hours at Broken Spoke Country Club.