Don't spend time hemming and hawing about what to do next. Lakeview Golf Course is waiting.
You'll find it in El Centro, approximately 520 miles (837 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
You might want to research your accommodations ahead of time, since there are no hotels around Lakeview Golf Course. Why not enquire about a bed 50 miles (80 kilometers) away at the La Casa Del Zorro? If that isn't what you're after, try the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Centro, 8 miles (13 kilometers) away, or the Borrego Springs Resort Golf Club and Spa, 50 miles (80 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Lakeview Golf Course
If you're hoping to fit as much as humanly possible into your break, here's a sample of what else is going on:
- Want to escape the noise and bustle of city life? Enjoy a serene stroll in Bucklin Park, a leafy green oasis.
- Get a better understanding of how this area operates by visiting El Centro Chamber of Commerce. Make sure to inquire about visiting times before heading to this landmark.
- Broken Spoke Country Club is the ideal place to hone your skills and enjoy the company of new friends.
- Imperial City Hall is a significant government building that is admired by tourists and locals alike.
- Have a rest and read a book in Eager Park, a leafy green sanctuary.