Golf is the perfect way to unwind as well as enjoy a workout. You will discover one of the leading courses at Barbara Worth Country Club.
El Centro, where it is situated, sits 520 miles (837 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Throw down your suitcase, catch some sleep and enjoy being within easy reach of Barbara Worth Country Club when you stay at the Imperial Palms Hotel & Resort at Barbara Worth, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
For a refreshing drink or two as the day draws to an end, don't look further than Caddies Sports Tavern (2050 Country Club Drive, Holtville), an easy 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Barbara Worth Country Club
After you've been to Barbara Worth Country Club, prepare for the other activities that the region has to offer:
- Before you go to Holtville City Hall, do a little bit of research on this civic building.
- You can have a little bit of family time in the fresh air without leaving the city at Mack Park.
- History buffs will be eager to visit Pioneers' Park Museum, where history comes to life to tell stories from the region's past.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, go beyond the T-shirts, mugs and fridge magnets, and find the ideal memento at Imperial Valley Mall.
- Learn the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, by spending a day out on the green at Broken Spoke Country Club.