What's the hold up? Holtville City Hall was made to be seen.
It awaits you in El Centro, which is 530 miles (853 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
One positive thing about only having 1 hotel close by is that it's extremely hard to mix up your bookings! The Imperial Palms Hotel & Resort at Barbara Worth is just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away from Holtville City Hall.
If you're wandering around Holtville City Hall and hunger sets in, visit Little Bird Cafe & Bakery (102a West 5th Street, Holtville). It's a mere 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away. When the evening stars begin to appear, why not go out for a nightcap? Head to Hot Rods & Beer (235 West 5th Street, Holtville), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Holtville City Hall
When you're finished checking out Holtville City Hall, get ready to experience what the wider region has to offer:
- Mack Park is a leafy green sanctuary. It is always a great place to go for a walk and enjoy the fresh air.
- Enjoy a few rounds, get active and challenge yourself at Barbara Worth Country Club.
- History may not come to life in lecture halls, but the exhibits at Pioneers' Park Museum offer an exciting experience for all visitors, young and old.
- You can find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for your friends and family back home at Imperial Valley Mall. Don't forget to treat yourself, too!
- Try and find the fairways at Broken Spoke Country Club, a great place to kick back and play a few games.