Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Manhattan, a family-friendly city known for its clubs and restaurants, as well as attractions like Flint Hills Discovery Center and Memorial Stadium. Choose from Travelocity's 27 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Manhattan and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Manhattan with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Konza Prairie Natural Area, Milford State Park, and Playground Park.
- Other things to see include Ahearn Field House, Sunset Zoological Park, and Fred Bramlage Coliseum.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Animal Doctor Westside, or Manhattan Reptile World.
- For vet care, Blue Hills Animal Hospital PA is located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Manhattan
- Super 8 by Wyndham Junction City
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Manhattan Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the family amenities and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Manhattan
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Manhattan.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 16°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.