Book Hotels in Marrakech
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Marrakech hotels
Top cheap Marrakech hotel deals
- Hotel Aday111 Derb Sidi Boulokate, Riade Zitoune El Kedime, Marrakech
The price is $18 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- Relax Hotel MarrakechMarjane Square, Marrakech
The price is $40 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 27
- Hotel Agdal1 Boulevard Zerktouni, Marrakech, Marrakech
The price is $40 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 3
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina All InclusiveAvenue Mohamed VI Zone de l Agdal, Marrakech
The price is $160 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 28
- Riad Bahia Salam61 Avenue Hoummane El Fetouaki, Arset El Maach, Marrakech
The price is $70 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 295/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Almas Hotel79, Avenue Moulay Rachid Gueliz, Marrakech
The price is $55 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
Top luxury Marrakech hotel deals
- La Maison Arabe Hotel, Spa and Cooking Workshops1, Derb Assehbé, Bab Doukkala, Marrakech
The price is $156 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 45/5Exceptional! (4 reviews)
- Movenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi MarrakechAvenue Mohamed VI, Marrakech
The price is $179 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 22
- La MamouniaAvenue Bab - Jdid, Marrakech
The price is $448 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 28
- Riad KnizaRiad Kniza - 34 Derb l'Hotel, Bab Doukala, MarrakechGet Rates
- Riad Nashira & SpaDiour Saboune, Derb Sidi Makhlouf n. 16, Marrakech
The price is $188 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 29
- Sirayane Boutique Hotel and SpaKM 8 Route D'amezmiz, Marrakech
The price is $190 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 29
How much is a hotel room in Marrakech?
Hotels in Marrakech start at $18 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Marrakech Hotel & Travel Guide
Just hearing the name of this city fills your mind with dreams of exotic adventure, and many people have a trip to Marrakech, Morocco, on their mental bucket list. That appeal is heightened by the fact that this "Land of God"—as Marrakech means in Berber—is located in proximity to both the often-snowy Atlas Mountains and the Sahara Desert. Look through the best hotel deals in Marrakech today so you can explore this wondrous city for yourself.
Out and About in Marrakech
Perhaps nothing gives you a feel for Marrakech like the Medina, the historic district. Practice your haggling skills at the souks adjacent to Place Djemaa El-Fna, where you can buy what you want at great prices. Pick out some fresh dates and figs to snack on back at one of the Marrakech hotels or as you explore the museums and landmarks of this historic city. Be sure to see Dar Si Saïd Museum, which houses a collection of regional arts and pottery in an old palace. Koutoubia Mosque is the city's largest mosque, and has a beautiful, unique minaret. Ben Youssef Mosque is Marrakesh's oldest mosque, dating from the 12th century. Note, however, that you must be Muslim to be permitted inside either mosque. Hotels in Marrakech will likely be located near many historic sites, such as the impressive Bahia Palace with its extensive gardens.
Eating and Drinking
If you enjoy crowds and excitement, a great place to experience the food and drink of Marrakech is in the Medina at night. If you prefer quiet meals, seek out any one of a number of restaurants and cafes offering authentic fare throughout the city. This delights include tagines of beef, chicken, and lamb; couscous; basteeya; and Moroccan salads. Mint tea is a popular local drink, and is made with green tea.
Marrakech vacation packages are an ideal way to cross this African city off your must-visit list. You'll find a wide selection of Marrakech flights here on Travelocity, where you can also search over 400 airlines and more than 510,000 hotels worldwide.