Book a hotel near Miami Beach Botanical Garden, South Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Miami Beach Botanical Garden
Miami Beach Botanical Garden Hotel & Travel Guide
Have some downtime with Mother Nature at Miami Beach Botanical Garden.
Miami, the city where it's situated, is an alluring place to visit no matter what the time of year.
Want to spend less time stuck in transit? Book a room at one of the 77 accommodation options that are within a short walk of Miami Beach Botanical Garden. The Setai, Delano and 1818 Meridian House are some of your choices.
One of the largest expenses of traveling is the cost of hotels. Make your vacation last a bit longer by having a look at the range affordable accommodations close by. The Villa and the HI Miami Beach - Hostel are two such solutions. They are 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
Everybody likes to be pampered now and then, so why not book a room at one of the high-end hotels? The Betsy - South Beach and the Ritz-Carlton, South Beach are some of the selections, just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Close by and convenient, Starbucks is considered one of the best places to meet some locals. If your stomach is grumbling, check out Haagen-Dazs® Ice Cream Shop, a nice eatery nearby. When the sun goes down, you might want to wander down the road to Gustavo & Helena for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Miami Beach Botanical GardenAfter visiting Miami Beach Botanical Garden, get ready for the other terrific attractions that the area has to offer:
- Gain a better understanding of the character of this destination by enjoying a visit to Miami Beach City Hall. Make sure to inquire about visiting times before venturing to this landmark.
- If you're looking for additional ways to stay entertained, find out what events or festivals are on at Miami Beach Convention Center.
- Secure your tickets early if you hope to attend a concert at Fillmore Miami Beach.
- Renoir, the famous French painter, once claimed that if you want to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take the advice of one of the greatest painters of all time and visit Bass Museum of Art while in the destination?
- Temple Emanu El is a place where families meet to worship.
If you want a convenient way to visit Miami Beach Botanical Garden, just take the train to North Bay Road Investments, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.