Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Milton, a family-friendly city known for its beaches and riverfront, as well as attractions like Southern Raceway and Tanglewood Golf and Country Club. Choose from Travelocity's 5 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Milton and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Milton with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit Dream Players Theatre and West Florida Railroad Museum.
- Other things to see include Blackwater Heritage State Trail, Arcadia Mill Archaelogical Site, and Blackwater River State Recreation Area.
- Need a pet store? Try Rhonda's Aviary, Lucky Dog Boutique & Spa, or Jekyll and Hyde's Scale Asylum.
- For vet care, Woodbine Animal Clinic, Pace Veterinary Clinic, and Woodbine Animal Clinic Pace Florida are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Milton
- Emerald Sands Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
- Best Western Milton Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and clean rooms.
- Adventures Unlimited Resort
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star lodge. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Milton
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Milton.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 40°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 51°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 65°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.