Book a hotel near Moss Landing State Beach, Monterey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Moss Landing State Beach
Moss Landing State Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're on the lookout for something engaging to do on your vacation, a visit to Moss Landing State Beach is an excellent idea.
Monterey, the city where it's located, is a well-loved place to visit no matter what the time of year.
If you're not eager to spend too much time commuting from your hotel, reserve a room at the Captain's Inn at Moss Landing, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away from Moss Landing State Beach.
Not far away, there are a couple of budget solutions to take your pick of. Two recommendations are the Rodeway Inn and the Motel 6 Castroville - Monterey.
When it's time for dinner, stroll on over to Sea Harvest Fish Market & Restaurant (2420 California 1, Moss Landing) for a satisfying bite to eat. It's only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Moss Landing State Beach!
Other Things to Do Near Moss Landing State BeachWhen you're done with Moss Landing State Beach, why not explore some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Water sports enthusiasts should visit Kayak Connectin, where there's lots of activities that will get you in the water.
- Browsing at Hamlin Antiques is a popular way to really fit in with the locals.
- Protected to let nature flourish, Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve is a pleasant place to admire the birds.
- Plan a fun outing for the kids at Sunset State Beach, where you can splash around in the water for hours on end.
- Whether they are naturally occurring or were created for water management, sand hills are fascinating sights to observe. Pay a visit to Marina Dunes Preserve.