Book a hotel near Marina Dunes Preserve, Monterey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Marina Dunes Preserve
Marina Dunes Preserve Hotel & Travel Guide
Drink in the vistas and take off on a restorative stroll in the open air at Marina Dunes Preserve.
It is just one of the many attractions to explore in the fantastic city of Monterey.
If you'd like to be a short distance from Marina Dunes Preserve, reserve a room at one of 8 hotels that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Sanctuary Beach Resort, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marina - State Beach Area and the Comfort Inn Marina are three that are popular, and they're just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers), 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you're considering inexpensive hotels, there are a few available. Some examples are the Monterey Beach Dunes Inn and the Motel 6 Monterey - Marina, which are 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
Salt Wood Kitchen and Oysterette (3295 Dunes Road, Marina) is ideally situated for hungry locals and travelers at the end of a day of sightseeing. It's just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Marina Dunes PreserveAs well as Marina Dunes Preserve, here is a list of other things in the wider region you may want to do:
- There's really nothing else like the peacefulness of sitting by the water. Take some me time and simply enjoy seeing the sun reflect on the waves at Marina State Beach.
- Try to find some wildlife, take some photos and wander through nature at Fort Ord Dunes State Park.
- Witness the lively student lifestyle for a few hours by checking out California State University Monterey Bay on one of the days it's open to the public.
- Enjoy a few rounds, get active and test yourself at Bayonet and Black Horse Golf Course.
- Eager to spend some money? The iconic Hamlin Antiques is an essential stop on many travelers' shopping itineraries.