Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Mystic, a quaint city known for its waterfront and aquarium, as well as attractions like Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea and Mystic River Bascule Bridge. Choose from Travelocity's 9 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Mystic and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Mystic with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit Olde Mistick Village.
- Other things to see include Mystic Arts Center, Mystic Seaport, and Steamboat Sabino at Mystic Seaport.
- Need a pet store? Try Scavello Sisters Pet Supplies and Grooming With Linda, Pet Supplies Plus, or Sea Horse Pet Shop.
- For vet care, My Dog's Place LLC, Companion Animal Hospital, and Four Paws Veterinary Service are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Mystic
- Days Inn by Wyndham Mystic
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the family amenities and convenient parking.
- Hyatt Place Mystic
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
- Spicer Mansion
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Mystic
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Mystic.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 52°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.